Purchase Terms & Conditions
- Blank – Stock Catalog Items
- $100 – Excluding freight costs
- Imprinted Stock-Catalog Items
- 100 piece Minimum
- Custom-Special Order Items - We review on an order-by-order basis. A minimum order value may apply.
- New accounts or accounts inactive for over 12 months are prepaid credit card (we accept Visa, Mastercard, and Canadian American Express)
- Custom and Imprinted orders are subject to a 50% Deposit
- Open Account Terms are subject to receipt of credit application and credit approval
- No C.O.D.
- Prototype – Spec Samples: Costs for prototypes and samples determined at time of project development. Terms are Prepaid Credit Card or Company cheque. Prototypes and customized products include all products that do not appear as standard in our catalog or website, custom cut pieces or parts that have been modified in anyway.
- Payment terms are Net 30 Days, from date of invoice with approved credit
All orders will be acknowledged either by fax or email.
If you do not receive a confirmation of the order received within 48 hours please contact the Sales Office to confirm the order has been received.
Due to possible transmission errors we are not responsible for orders sent by email or fax which are not received and acknowledged by the Sales Department.
To insure order and/or imprint accuracy we do require a signed copy of our supplied Order Confirmation and E-Proof if applicable. We are not responsible for errors found after signed approvals have been received.
Changes made to the original Purchase order must be made in writing and/or a Revised Purchase Order.
FOB: Unless otherwise noted FOB: Newmarket, ON L3Y 9E9, CA
Our default shipping provider will be the least expensive option. A customer may choose to ship on their provided shipper account. A surcharge may apply.
Shipping Tolerance: A standard industry standard shipping tolerance of +/-10% of the order quantity applies. Overruns will automatically be shipped with the order and invoiced accordingly. Exact quantity shipment requests are subject to a surcharge.
Drop Ship: Drop shipping to multiple locations is available. A charge of $6.00 net per location will apply. Fee does not include any additional custom packaging. Customer will provide an Excel spreadsheet by location and quantity.
DAMAGE AND RETURNS POLICY
Product is guaranteed against damage or breakage to the original destination only if not shipped on your carrier account.
We do not guarantee product that is repacked or reshipped to additional locations.
Claims for damaged or missing product must be received within 2 business days of product receipt. Claims presented after the 2 day period will not be honored.
Please contact your Sales Representative to receive a RMA or process a claim.
- Returning stock items must be received within 30 days of receipt of RMA. Product received after the 30 day period will not be credited.
- All returns are subject to a 25% inspection, re-boxing and re-stocking fee.
- All returned items must be unused and repacked and returned in their original packaging for protection.
- Returned product received damaged will not be credited.
- Customers are responsible for the original outbound shipping cost as well as all return shipping costs.
- Custom displays, including orders items which have been imprinted are not eligible for return or credit unless damaged on receipt and reported within the 10 day limit.
- Visual proof of damage and packing may be required
- Issuance of credit or replacement will be at the discretion of IDL Acrylic Display Products
Samples of Stock Standard items are available at No Charge and subject to stock availability. A maximum $15.00 (net) value is applied to all No Charge sample requests. Customer is required to supply shipper number. Sample requests exceeding the $15.00 limit are payable by credit card at time of order placement.