IDL Displays Career Opportunities
Since its inception in 1977, IDL has grown into an industry leader and supplier to many of the world's best known retailers, brand owners, printers and their creative services suppliers. In addition, our products are widely used in schools, libraries, hospitals, factories and offices to display informative literature, signage and other graphic displays.
Bilingual (French) Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Bilingual (French) Customer Service Representative. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company's customer service policies, and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customersCustomer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Answers customer inquiries regarding product problems, service questions and general client concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every customer
- Enter customer orders, credits and quotes
- Update customer information in the customer service database during
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company's bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree in a business related field preferred)
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send your resume's to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word or PDF format.